M- Series Air Conditioners
A wide variety of indoor unit designs and outdoor unit capacities ensures the flexibility to meet the most challenging of air conditioning needs. From aesthetic wall-mounted and floor-standing designs to ceiling-recessed cassettes, abundant options are available to match virtually any interior design. Many systems are equipped with the "l-see sensor", an original Mitsubishi Electric technology that realizes better air conditioning control. This is combined with other industry-leading energy-saving and silencing technologies to produce air conditioners that provide optimum performance and room comfort wherever they are installed
Semi-industrial series: Mr.SLIM
The Mr. Slim Series of small- to medium-sized split-type room air conditioners offers the convenience of being compact yet powerful; a combination ensuring excellent performance and easy installation. Available in a variety of capacity and design combinations, the Series is ideal for creating a "best match" system for your air conditioning requirements. Inverter-based units promise industry-leading quiet operation and a high coefficient of performance (COP).
City-Multi VRF systems
Mitsubishi Electric's VRF air conditioning systems offer the luxury of distributed airflow and the independent control of indoor units. Installation flexibility and a wide selection of indoor unit designs and outdoor unit capacities ensure "best match" solutions for air conditioning needs, even for the most diversified requirements. Consideration for the environment during development has led to the manufacture of powerful, compact units that consume minimal energy, have a high coefficient of performance (COP) and contribute to maximum room comfort.
The multisystems in domestic series (MXZ) are called connections from 2 to 8 indoor units of different design concepts:
- Low level of noise and vibrations;
- Cooling in case of low outdoor air temperature;
- High level of energy efficiency: Seasonal category of energy efficiency ≪А≫, ≪А+≫ and ≪А++≫;
- All the MHZ models include an automatic check up of refrigerant connection and those of signal lines as well as an auto correct in case of the wrong connection.
The multisystems in semi-industrial series are designed to combine large multimonovolumed spaces due to the fact that all indoor units work synchronously:
- Up to 4 indoor units of the same productivity can be connected to an outdoor/external one. It is allowed to combine indoor units of different design concepts( except for combinations with floor units)This allows to consider the design of multimonovolumed space zones;
- All indoor units are managed using one remote control and work in one mode directed by the thermostat of the main unit;
- Ideally suits spaces of large volume and incorrect shape, improve the comfort and air distribution;
- The automatic addressing of indoor units is provided so that the setting of multisystem components is not needed in the process of start-and-adjustment work.